Why You Should Choose the Ridgeline Team to Be Your Roofing Contractors
Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors is a family-owned and -operated business that believes in providing quality customer service and workmanship at the best price. We know that your most valuable asset is your family, and we never take this for granted.
Awards & Credentials
- Ridgeline Construction is a licensed general contractor and homebuilder in the state of Alabama. In the state of Florida, we are licensed roofing contractors as well. We also hold licenses in the states of Tennessee and Mississippi. Our General Contractors License also covers states that accept a passing score on the NASCLA test.
- Ridgeline Construction is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of North Alabama and Central Alabama. We take pride in the A+ ratings that we receive. In 2017, we joined the National Roofing Contractors Association, which is a non-profit organization that provides educational, technology, and informative support to its members so that we may continue to stay on the cutting edge of the roofing industry.
- Ridgeline is also a certified Minority Woman-Owned small business. Lauren Marsh, our president, was named to Continental Who’s Who Registry. We are also a member of National Women in Roofing, an organization that supports and advances the careers of women roofing professionals.
- Ridgeline Construction is an active member of the Huntsville Madison County Builders Association (HMCBA). Lauren is a member of the HMCBA Associates Council as well. We are also members of the Baldwin County Home Builders Association (BCHBA) and the West Florida Home Builders Association.
- In 2017, Ridgeline Construction was named as a finalist in the 2017 Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Awards for Ethics. For this award, the BBB recognizes a company’s ethical practices with employees and clients. We continue to hold our A+ rating with the BBB today.
- Ridgeline Construction is an approved contractor for the Strengthen Alabama Homes Program in the Baldwin and Mobile county areas. To become an approved contractor, Ridgeline completed the Fortified WiseTM training program.
- In 2021, Ridgeline was named as a contender for the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce’s Woman-Owned Business of the Year. The Chamber hosts the annual award ceremony to recognize the outstanding work of businesses and individuals in our community. Contenders were selected by judges representing Chambers in Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, and Canada. We are also members of the Greater Limestone County, Greater Pensacola, and Eastern Shore Chambers of Commerce.
- Ridgeline is one of 2% of roofing contractors in North America to hold GAF Roofing Master Elite status. Shingle and roofing manufacturers trust our installation process and because of that, we are able to offer multiple and personalized roofing warranties. We also earned the award of GAF President’s Club for 2022.
- Our President, Lauren Marsh, won the Executive Leadership Award with the Athens-Limestone Chamber of Commerce in 2023.
- In 2023, we became members of the Exterior Contractors Alliance (ECA), the Alabama General Contractor’s Alliance (AGC), and the Associated Builders and Contractors Association (ABC).
Contact Our Team Today
Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors won’t sacrifice quality for quantity. We’ll strive to provide you with the highest level of service every time. Schedule a free estimate today by calling us at (256) 325-1345 or by filling out our online form.