For roofing repair, replacement, maintenance, or new construction, the contractor you hire to get the job done right is one of the most important decisions you can make for your home or business. At Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors, our professionally trained and certified team is ready to help with all of your roofing needs.
The Right Roof for You
A sturdy roof is one of the best investments you can make when it comes to protecting you and your family. A well-built roof defends your home or business against mother nature’s worst and provides peace of mind regardless of the conditions. So, when you need roofing done right for your new build, you need Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors. We’re your roofing experts with decades of experience providing exceptional roofing for all types of new construction. Whether it’s a new house or a new business, our professional team will walk you through the entire process. From choosing the right material to an in-depth breakdown of the costs, at Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors we’re in your corner when it comes to roofing your new home.
Choosing a Material
Just like anything else in new construction, top-quality roofing materials produce the best results. For your new roof, higher quality roofing materials mean a longer lifespan and a greater sense of protection for you and your loved ones.
- Asphalt Shingles — Asphalt shingles are generally on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to cost. While they’re on the less expensive side of available roofing materials, asphalt shingles are among the most commonly used materials for new home construction, and can still last well over 20 years if properly maintained.
- Metal Roofing — The biggest advantage to the pricier metal roofing on new constructions is that it will last anywhere from 30-50 years before a replacement is needed. Additionally, metal roofing is environmentally conscious, and 100% recyclable. Metal roofing also comes in a variety of styles to help add a personal touch to your new construction.
- TPO Roofing — TPO, or Thermoplastic Polyolefin, is a heat-reflective, single-ply roofing material that has quickly become one of the most energy-efficient roofing solutions available today. Although TPO roofing is certainly one of the most expensive options when it comes to new construction roofing materials, it will eventually save you money on your utility bills.
Deciphering the Costs
New construction roofing is an investment towards preserving the integrity of your future home, and therefore, no place to cut corners. Depending on several factors, a new construction roof will cost anywhere from $5,500 to $11,000, with the average cost to build a roof being right at $8,000. Although this seems like a drastic range, the true determining factors come down to materials, square footage, and the labor involved with the new construction.
New Construction Cost Breakdown
- Materials — Generally speaking, materials will make up around 40% of your overall expenses with constructing a new roof for your home or business. More expensive materials will ultimately create a more expensive roof, but will likely protect your dream home years or even decades longer than more inexpensive roofing materials
- Square Footage — Naturally, the larger the area to be roofed, the more expensive the total cost will be. It’s industry standard that a 100 square feet, often referred to as a square, can range anywhere from $150 – $350 per measurement. This is important to take into account in the beginning stages of planning the size of your new home.
- Labor — The costs to construct your new home’s roof will make the remaining balance on the overall price. Solid labor isn’t always the cheapest, but will almost always offer you better results and protection for your home. Labor costs can also be affected by environmental conditions, accessibility, and other extraneous factors.
Your New Construction Needs Ridgeline
At Ridgeline Construction Roofing & Exteriors, we believe that your new dream home deserves a new dream roof. From choosing the right material for your new construction to walking you through the entire cost breakdown, we’re ready to help protect your home from harsh elements, and preserve your investment for decades to come. Click, or come on by, or give us a call at (938) 444-8101 and get started on your free estimate today.